I remember the bush in our back yard, back in the back on the right side of the yard was what I call my snow ball bush, I was nine when we moved there on Oglethorpe St, in Riverdale, Maryland. It was winter and snow on the grown. When spring came I loved what I saw, the shade trees, my snow ball bush, and the flowers along the fence on the left of the yard. There was also a hedge in the center of the yard, with long sprigs of little white flowers... needles to say the beauty as I saw it was not how my Mother saw it.
The first to go was the shade trees, then hafe the hedges, she never took care of the snow ball busch. After a few years she lost the flowers on the left by the fence, I will try to find a photo to show you what kind they were, I call them Flages.

No comments:
Post a Comment